Dream Pillow

479 AED

DREAM duvet and pillow collection is truly exclusive and well crafted. Duvets and pillows are filled with 90% polish goose down and the remaining 10% are soft goose feathers. The duvet inlet is made of fine cotton, along with admixture of bamboo. It offers a comfortable and premium sleeping experience. It has acaricidal properties. It consist of exceptionally clean and safe natural filler in form of 90% extra quality Polish goose down subject to the EEC process. It is made in Poland and meets EU highest safety and quality standards.

- +

Filling- 90% Polish Goose Down

Fabric- Fine Cotton with Bamboo Fibers 105g /m2

Weight: 500g

OEKO-TEX Standard 100 

Made in Poland- 1st Quality

Easy Care 

40 Degree Celsius Machine wash

Related Products